Sunday, February 12, 2006

Friends...

(@ Tywcross Zoo with Annie G, Chris R, Emma R and Simon G)

I was thinking to myself just this morning that this coming May will be 5 years since I moved back to the UK. Five years has gone sooo fast and I still remember the day we landed like it were yesterday!! (I'm sure you can to nat... remembr when you helped me unpack in that tiny bedroom in Edward Close & 1 of us had to sleep on the floor?! - nice!!)

(from front left clockwise ~ Haydn, Catherine, Paul, Becky, Matt, Rhoda & Daniel)


A lot has happend and changed since I've been here and I decided that this blog should be a huge thank you to friends either that I've met in the last 5 years or that I knew from before, I am really grateful that God gave me such a great bunch of friends ~ you're fab guys, thanks... xx

(James & Rachel)

Remember, if/when we do get to Canada, after Daniels permenant residency comes through, there will always be room for you to come and visit, anytime.

(Left to right ~ Julie, Alex, Beth & Lloyd)

No comments: