Saturday, September 16, 2006

A whole new world

Well it's been a long time coming but I think that we are finally about there. This week Mom & Dad came up to Leicester (on monday night) and we have worked non-stop from tuesday am until friday pm - here are the results!








A massive thank you to both Mom & Dad for all of their hard work and spuring both Daniel & I on at times just to get things completed - we very much appreciate it. xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys did an amazing job well done :) we are now just praying that it sells fast and you are here before you know it!! Well done again the house looks great

Anonymous said...

We didn#t quite expect so much work but it was rewarding in seeing an almost finished house at the end.
Hope those little jobs get done but they're not our problem now, it'll soon be sold regardless and you can move on with the next phase of your lives.
I've not done much DIY around home in Williamsburg and mum says I go around looking for things to fix up, of which there aren't many, but maybe Leicester has now cured me of that!
Good job D&G,
Buy a new house in Ontario!!!
Love you anyway

Gill Bentley said...

Thanks Dad (& Mom) for all your help - as it was mostly your work that has got us to the point we are now. Pictures will be taken tomorrow evening and we think that they will bring the papers with them for us to sign. Which we will and the house will be on the market. As we prayed this morning for a quick sale etc... please continue to pray that we do indeed have a quick sale and that any stresses we feel would be quickly removed and that we would feel quite at ease about it all. I know that Daniel is already expecting to feel homesick and I think we both will at some stage. Can't wait to bewith you all on that side of the pond again. Lots of love, Gill x