Well it was quite a long time now that I wrote on here so just wanted to keep people posted on where we are with the move.
We found out on friday that the buyers solicitor has been on holiday for 2 weeks and the person standing in for him has raised some rediculous queries which are making the sale drag through. We had originally stipulated that we wanted to complete no later than the 17th (this coming friday) having exchanged contracts earlier this week but it is lnow ooking more like the middle of next week before we complete - cutting it fine much?!?!
So everything that seemed to be going swimingly to begin with is more than a bit messed up and Daniel is now contemplating buying our tickets regardless of whether we complete or not and if he has to cancel his ticket and just send phoenix and I then he has said that he will do that.
I write to you sat on the lounge floor (which is causing me to have an ever increasingly numb bum!) since we have no sofas cus they were collected by the shippers on monday. House is very empty and am not sure if we are coming or going at the minute!
I know that we will get there - eventually I'm sure... just don't much like this very strange feeling.... Will write again soon if we've still not gone anywhere... gotta go stretch the legs...
Gill
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment