Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ice cold!!

Thursday nights are house group nights for us and this week our house group went to the canal to skate... The weather today in Ottawa has been -35 with the wind chill so I was half expecting for the skating to be cancelled but decided to brave the freezing wind and head to the canal anyway. We skated from Dows Lake towards downtown, and stopped at the first Beavertail shack we could find so that Daniel could taste his first ever beaver tail (oh yeah - I had a few bites too!! - hehe..) and then we skated back .. which was much worse, colder, windy-er (is that a word?!?) anyways... it was good fun. But thats it now I think until next year...


Roll on spring....


Gill x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, who was it that put the 'Ott' in Ottawa? They should be shot!