I know that I probably will have told people what the area is like around where I work before, but the building is surrounded by The Marshes golf course which is just gorgeous. We are on the 4th floor of a 5 storey building so the view is pretty great.

Every lunchtime (well, now that its so warm) we go for walks around the golf course, to top up our tans and try to get some sort of exercise, and its just lovely! Today at lunch I took my phone with me to try to get some good pics to put up, they don't fully do it justice, but they are pretty close!

Every lunchtime (well, now that its so warm) we go for walks around the golf course, to top up our tans and try to get some sort of exercise, and its just lovely! Today at lunch I took my phone with me to try to get some good pics to put up, they don't fully do it justice, but they are pretty close!
2 comments:
That seems a relaxing place to spend your lunch time.....bet it's hard to drag yourself back to work though
Yeah, sometimes it is... other times its nice to get oiut of the heat :)
Post a Comment