After Poncho Villa we headed back to Jackies place for a little bit, but due to the anti-histamine (sp?) that I had taken earlier in the day I was feeling pretty sleepy and so I decided to leave the girls to party and get home in one peice.
Monday, July 02, 2007
More Patio!!
After the week we just had at work our girls night out couldn't have been better planned! We went to Poncho Villa on Elgin and although there was a slight breeze it was just perfect weather to be out on the patio enjoying Margaritas

After Poncho Villa we headed back to Jackies place for a little bit, but due to the anti-histamine (sp?) that I had taken earlier in the day I was feeling pretty sleepy and so I decided to leave the girls to party and get home in one peice.
After Poncho Villa we headed back to Jackies place for a little bit, but due to the anti-histamine (sp?) that I had taken earlier in the day I was feeling pretty sleepy and so I decided to leave the girls to party and get home in one peice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment