Needless to say those of my colleagues on my team were a tad blurry eyes this morning :)
Oh well... today was Friday for me as I have the rest of the week off. Tomorrow is our 4th anniversary (thanks to Nannie & Grandad and Nat & Mike who's cards were early!!) and Friday night we head to Trmblant (well a lake nearby) for Wakefest!! which is wake boarding.. which for those who might not know is where we sit on something and get pulled around the lake by a speedboat... bring it on!!! can't wait for that!!!
Will post some more pics soon!!!
3 comments:
Thanks Daniel for the pictures...I used to enjoy watching you play Gilly and shouting from the sidelines. The kit is not as bad as I amagined....they never were very fashionable were they.
Happy Anniversary to you both....sorry our card didn't get there early too.
Mom... Your card got here today.. (the 10th) along with Auntie Edna & Auntie Rose's
Post a Comment