Today I played in the NCISL soccer tournament. I don't know if you know buit I play on the work team so its mostly all guys. On our team we only 2 girls playing but today there was just me!!
We had 3 games to play today, one at 11, one at 1:30 and one at 3:30. They were shorter than normal games but even so I feel pretty wiped!!
The day started great, we won our first game against the Alcatel Kinghts 2-1. We lost our second game against the Ottawa Bears, I think it was 3-1 but it might have been more... I try not to remember the losses! And we won our 3rd game 3-1 against the QNX Kickers - who were a very dirty, very foul mouthed team!
Anyways by the time we got to Local Heroes (a bar) we met some of the Bears and by their last game going to a 0-0 draw we made it throught to the semi finals so we are playing again tomorrow!!
No pics from today sorry - maybe tomorrow I will remember my camera and will get some shots. The pics below are from outside our work building, (1), before our last proper game of the season (4) , and Local Heroes afterwards (4) ... again.
No comments:
Post a Comment