Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dreaming of a white Christmas?

With Christmas fast approaching (4 weeks on Tusday - 30 days!!) I still did not really feel in a christmassy mood, even thought the stores seems to have their decorations up the second that we were done with Halloween...

Well this past week we had a 20-25cm dumping of snow to help to get us into the Christmas spirit, and I have to say that it has helped a little...


It also helped since last night was my works christmas party at the Hard Rock Cafe in the market downtown and although yes, we did have a christmas party in November.. the snow made it feel that little bit more special!



This Christmas for Daniel and I will be a very quiet one as Mom and Dad will be in the UK, and Nat and Mike will be visiting Mike's parents... but no doubt with the impending move lurking around the corner.. we will be kept busy packing!

No comments: