Hopefully... here is a video I tried to take on Friday night of the snow... If this works I will try to take one during the day next time and replace this one... just need some more snow to film...
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Here comes the snow... again...
Friday night was freeeeeezing cold and Saturday was not much better at -26 with the wind chill!! I am feeling much more in the Christmas mood now as I have done some more shopping , (stocking stuffers mainly) and on Saturday night Bethany, Amanda and I went to the Carolyn Arend christmas concert "Totally Christmas" at the Met church downtown...
Hopefully... here is a video I tried to take on Friday night of the snow... If this works I will try to take one during the day next time and replace this one... just need some more snow to film...
Hopefully... here is a video I tried to take on Friday night of the snow... If this works I will try to take one during the day next time and replace this one... just need some more snow to film...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice video Gill, is it red in honour of bristol City's win on Saturday?
Post a Comment