Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby Bentley

So this post is quite a bit overdue but with work not knowing until today I have had a bit of the case of paranoias....


YES!!! Daniel and I are expecting the arrival of Baby Bentley on/around September 4th and we couldn't be more excited!!


Unfortunately we don't have any scan pics to put up just yet :( But we have had an appointment where we heard the baby's heartbeat... how cool..?!?


The only pics we do have are bump pics... so for now this will have to suffice.

This is at 12 weeks and I am now 15 weeks... Stay tuned for updates as and when :)

3 comments:

Josh and Heather said...

Hurray! We are so happy for you!

And it all begins... we'll keep a close eye on your blog for scans and bump updates.

Hope morning sickness wasn't too hard on you...

Anonymous said...

At last I can post my congratulations to you publically. At last the world knows what we have known for the last 15 weeks. We are very excited about you becoming parents and us being grandparents twice in the space of a few months. We love you baby Bentley and can't wait to hold you and see you face to face.
Love Mum

Gill Bentley said...

Thanks for your comments.

Josh/Heather - I was very lucky.. morning sickness passed me by.. I was nauseous when I hadn't eaten for a couple of hours but not sick... I know one of the women others love to hate..