This past weekend we ventured once again downtown for the Chicken and Rib Fest - yum!
Daniel and I were walking to meet up with the crew and were talking about how much we like downtown. For the capitol city its easy to navigate, and never seems to be too crowded (with the exception of Canada Day - once was enough!!)
Here are pics of us enjoying our Chicken and Ribs:
After our feast we headed back to "the west end" for ice cream... mmm... a perfect end to such a yummy meal!
Can't wait for more summer evenings like it :D
3 comments:
All you guys seem to love to get together and eat.
Isn't it great to be able to eat outdoors.....I love the summer evenings in Canada. Counting down until we can do it too.
Love Mum
You do know that now you can stay home and eat outdoors!
Dad
We do always seem to eat whenever we get together.. and I love being able to eat out on patios in the summer. I have a great place we can all go, Mom.
And yes Dad.. we're quite glad that we'll be able to eat on the deck now!
Post a Comment