Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

So since we were all here and having Christmas I thought that I'd take some pics of our day. I think that everyone is now pretty full from lunch, Natty and Mom are sleeping and Daniel and Dad are in the basement playing Mario cart and Mike had to go out to collect some stuff ready for his trip to Urbana tomorrow.

I think think this evening we will be eating apple pie and ice cream (cus we were so full from lunch we didn't eat the dessert) and then we will play both Clue (Nat's new game) and Monopoly (the bristol edition, which is Dad's)....

We move in to our house on the 1st Jan (a week today) so I'll post some pics of that once we have an internet connection... Here are some pictures from today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, great to see you all enjoying christmas even though I'm a bit slow at looking at this. I will keep your blog on my favourties and then I can keep up to date.

Lynne

Gill Bentley said...

Thank you for leaving a comment.. I ring mom,dad, nat and mike now so they don't leave me comments anymore :( - well not often... Christmas was pretty fun this year... especially when we had lots of snow on boxing day... it was reeeally lovely!