Unfortunatly not a lot to report this week.... Daniel is in to his first full week of Canadian Employment and although the hours are not really all that socialble I think he is enjoying it. Tomorrow I start work too (Whoohoo!!!) for a company not far from where we are living at the moment (which is about to change so stay posted!) and I cannot wait to finally be out of the house for a reason other than to pass the time of day - I was starting to go stir crazy but have been revived again now as tomorrow draws near...
I am worried about one thing though... my hours will be from 8am - 5pm (so I will leave the house at about 7:20ish - so I'll be up at about 6.20ish...) and Daniel's are officially 10.45 - 8pm however he usually gets up at about 7.30am and gets home about 10pm.... so there is quite a high possibility that we might not actually see each other for most of the week.... and just get to catch up on the weekends. This will be quite strange as we have not actually been apart for apporx the last 4 weeks!
So yeah apart from the work thing we went to see a rental house yesterday that we have filled in an application to take. Its not somewhere that I really love but it is clean, has all new appliances and since we don't want to spend the money that we want to put into a new house in a years or so's time, I know that its going to be functional... I'll send pictures once a) I've taken some and b) I have an internet connection hooked up.
Okay I think thats all our news for now... Will try to write again soon but will probably be towards the end of the week..
Gill x
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment