Put your feet up and have one of the girls at The Spa Nail Bar work their magic on your feet... Thats what we did this past saturday afternoon. When I say "we" I mean, me and some girls from work decided to treat ourself to a pedicure, having never been before I was a) really excited and b) a little reluctant to let someone else touch my feet but it was completely worth it!
We were allowed to bring wine and dessert and so we took full advantage of that!

And look what pretty feet we have :)

Also yesterday - earlier on for me, all day for Daniel - we helped Tracy and Bryan paint the inside of their house before they move in on the 21st of April... we had a lot of fun, and the weather was perfect for all the windows to be open it was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment