Keep up to date with what we're up to, wherever we may be!!
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Bathroom Updates...
Just a few more pictures for you to look at, still in the "during" stage though... Gill
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! what a busy pair you to are!!! I am so impressed with everything you've done well done! Can't wait till you both move here :O) I wish I could come and see all the changes, last time I was there there was still an outside Loo!!!
Looking great guys - I especially like the fact that, even though Daniel's half way through the job, Gill's still managed to start filling the bathroom up with shampoos, conditioners, moisturisers etc etc ... :-)
4 comments:
Wow! what a busy pair you to are!!! I am so impressed with everything you've done well done! Can't wait till you both move here :O) I wish I could come and see all the changes, last time I was there there was still an outside Loo!!!
Good job Daniel, nice pics Gill.
You won't know yourself with all that room.
Great work you two. We need some pictures of Gill doing her contributions . It will be awesome when it is done.....maybe you won't want to move.
Looking great guys - I especially like the fact that, even though Daniel's half way through the job, Gill's still managed to start filling the bathroom up with shampoos, conditioners, moisturisers etc etc ... :-)
Post a Comment