Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Today actually has turned out to be quite a lovely day outside. However, the only time I have spent in the sunshine has been the 1 trip to the tip at about 9am, and the few times I was taking parts of the bathroom cupboard out to the back garden!!
Besides that I have been elbow deep in gloss paint painting skirting boards and door frames, whilst Daniel has been a busy beaver soldering pipes in the bathroom, (amongst other places...) Easter HOLIDAYS huh? Holiday - I don't think so!! - Not that I mind too much, just as long as the water is back on soon so that I can use the little girls room and have a shower to remove the white gloss paint form the elbows, hands, face & hair, I shall be happy.
I Have to say though... "Daniel, you've done an absolutely fantastic job so far, I'm sure the next time you do that joint it won't leak!! - nah seriously your fab ... xx"

Before...



... and during... After pictures to come shortly... (Hopefully)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel,

You are a far braver man than I am. Good luck. My thoughts are with you...

Josh.