Thursday, April 06, 2006

Significant events. Quite few & far between

HELLO!!

I had realised that it had been some time since I last update this so I thought that it was about time that I did... Although, there's not too much to tell at this point in time...

Good news and an answer to prayer that Daniels police check has come through and his record was clean- whoohoo!! the only down side now is that we have since found out that he really does need a medical done before we send all of the forms back...

Although this does add to the overall time for things instead of being annoyed that this is again delaying things, I am convinced that God has all of it in his hands and that things will happen just right ya know... we want to go this year and I think everything will just come together nicely if we just trust that they will... I don't know if that sounds naive or not but I don't really see the point in stressing over it since its nothing I can do to quicken things up...

For those of you that dont know it was my birthday on tuesday (not a plug to get Happy Birthday messages) just a note to say to look out for some cool pics after saturday. We... 14 adults and 4 kids ... are off to the Cariba Creek water park in the Splash Landings hotel at Alton Towers... I know that we are going to have an amazing time whilst we are there and will hopefully have some good pics.. if they let us take any!!



So yeah... officially a quarter of a century now... dun dun der!!!

As I said.. not much to tell, just keep praying that everything for Canada will just come together nicely and in good time, we really would like to be there before christmas...

Thats it for now.
Gill x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gill,
Hope you had a fabulous time on saturday :O) can't wait to see all your pictures :O)
Love Nat

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Seems certain that your Canadian paperwork will be through much quicker than you think, certainl much quicker than our green cards!!
The question is, will the bathroom etc be done ready to market your house at the drop of a hat!